WE CARE BECAUSE WE’VE BEEN THERE
The hardest thing to do is to ask for help. Here at Debt Cutter we understand financial problems can happen to anyone, we’re not here to judge you, we’re here to help you get out of debt and live free of financial stress.
We are confident Debt Cutter has the experience and strategic oversight to offer you truly personalized solutions tailored to your situations. This means you can focus on living your life with peace of mind knowing your debts are being sorted.
We will support you step by step to get your debt under control so you can enjoy your life again.
Debt Cutter was founded in 2003 by Geoff and Marilyn Chester, and their son Dale. The Chester family understand extreme debt stress, and the financial uncertainty most our clients feel because they’ve been there themselves. After losing everything they had, they built Debt Cutter from the ground up so they can help other Australians get out of debt. You can read more about Geoff and Mal’s story here.
Because they’ve been through tough times, Debt Cutter understand the issues you are facing.
As a team, we’ve helped thousands of Australian’s get out of debt. Over 12 years, we’ve helped pay off over $37 million worth of debt.
There is a way out.
Our Core Values
- We aim to provide clients with a caring, helpful and genuine experience that relieves them of debt related stress through collaboration with our non-judgmental and empathetic staff.
- We ensure all of our undertakings and actions carry a high degree of honesty, Individual accountability and collective responsibility.
- We value and encourage a culture of innovation and flexibility in delivering results for those who are under debt related stress.
Don’t take our word for it, here is what our clients have said.
- Josephine owed $17,702.00
- Josephine paid off her debts 2 years and 8 months earlier
- Our solution saved her over $10,000 in interest!
Josephine like so many others struggling with crippling debt was in a desperate situation
- Cathy owed $58,091
- Debt Cutter reduced her payable debt by $5,091
- Our solution saved her an estimated $112,577.41 in interest alone
- Cathy will pay off her debts 11 years sooner
- Total saved = $117,688.41
- Cathy, Queensland
Cathy didn’t think it was possible to achieve financial freedom
- Julian owed $67,958.00
- Debt Cutter reduced his payable debt to $66,300.00
- Our solution saved his an estimated $77,083.00 in interest alone
- Julian will pay off his debts 5 years’ sooner
- Total saved = $78,741.00
After a marriage breakdown things were looking bleak for Julian
- Marlene owed $49,955
- Our solution saved Marlene an estimated $71,767.84 in interest alone
- Marlene will pay off her debts 6.5 years earlier
- Total saved = $73,622.84
- Marlene, WA
With debt piling up Marlene was struggling to cope
Michael had a business that didn’t go very well and lost a lot of money getting behind in his repayments to the creditors. He had to close the workshop which also meant he was out of work.
“We had another baby and things just got really hard and out of hand. So my wife came home one day and I told her that I had called Debt Cutter after finding them on the internet.”
“I had credit cards from before my marriage and wanted to get those debts sorted as well. When you get yourself into financial trouble it puts a strain on everything and I believed I had found the answer.”
“I was pretty excited but also a bit nervous, the car is now at 400,000kms and needs to be replaced. I guess I was worried about how our past will affect our financial situation but with the Debt Agreement not on the credit file anymore it should make it easier to get credit.”
“I found Debt Cutter service awesome, really helpful and very informative. Any questions we had were answered immediately, we never had to wait for a call back or anything like that. We didn’t get mucked around.”
“I would recommend Debt Cutter to people and I would tell them to make sure they have everything they have outstanding. Don’t forget the little things. Be prepared and make sure you can stick to the budget and ride it out for the five years and things will get easier.”
A heavy downturn in business left Michael and Belinda with debts piling up and looking for some relief.
WHEREVER YOU ARE WE CAN HELP
We have consultants in all capital cities and selected regional areas, alternatively we are available to meeting via Skype or over the phone. Our goal is to make the process as easy as possible to help you get out of debt and start your journey to financial freedom.
- Brisbane, Bundaberg, Cairns, Gold Coast, Ipswich
- Maryborough, Sunshine Coast, Toowoomba,
- Sydney, Ballina, Forbes, Gosford, Lismore,
- Newcastle, Wollongong
- Melbourne, Albury, Wodonga
- Canberra and surrounds
- Adelaide and surrounds
If you are outside these areas, simply register for a free consult and we will call or Skype you at a time that suits you.