Call us for a free consultation
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only and is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements prior to entering into agreement with Debt Cutter.
- Our websites may contain material which is owned by or licensed to us. The material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Debt Cutter’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of Queensland, Australia.
- If you have any questions or comments about the above policy please contact us
Debt Cutter is dedicated to helping Australians escape the Debt Struggle. Call us for a free, no-obligation chat with one of our experienced consultants.
Phone: 1300 887 211
Address: Level 1, 33 Brandl Street,
Eight Mile Plains, QLD 4113
An Australian Owned Company, Debt Cutter is an Australian Government Registered Debt Agreement Administrator (Registration #985) and a member of the Personal Insolvency Professionals Association.
Seek free, confidential and independent advice from a financial counsellor by calling the National Debt Helpline on 1800 007 007 or by visiting www.ndh.org.au
Developed by Geekseat